Today was as usual, the same.
The moment I reached school, I realised I didn't bring my wallet!
Okay, so we had to like give donations.
& lovely Sara lend me $1 to donate (:
First period was like mother tongue :/
But was kinda okay. Didn't felt that restless though.
Recieved this news when going into the hall, by Jessie
Germany lose to Italy! That is sooo not a good news!
This world cup is like, all the good teams are down.
1R5's APEX was kinda okay. They played Simple Plan's song.
Yeap, sitting right infront, of course I was able to hear what they're singing.
The guy can play the guitar, like ohmygoodness! *faints*
1R6's APEX was, I find it okay too.High School Musical Song!
Now's recess like so early, 9.30am -.-
Borrowed 40cents from Ruhi.
I love Jessie's reaction!
I told her who's Tian Kai, (the wrong guy)
& her reaction was "ohmygod!"
But in the end, we got the wrong guy. It's another guy.
She kinda nearly fainted when she saw who's the REAL Tian Kai.
She was really stunned, like a stone!
Today's lessons seems kinda boring.
But science was fun :D
We did experiment, & jessie told me that me & darren did the wrong one :/
But its okay, since she & Liang Rong did wrongly too!
Home Economics-----Mdm Shireen
She seems okay to me.
Getting to know the utensils was like "hell"
Their names are super similar.
& we're proud to present that, YUAN MING is our Home.E rep!
He's cuuuuuuuuuuuute.
Maths period was way terrible already.
Everyone were like half-dead.
Mr Chris thinks so too...
Like ohmygoodness, suffering one day off studies is oooohhhh.
& I'm super silly! collected all of their books without collecting my own one :/
Now, how am I gonna explain to Mr Chris?
I'll simply tell him the truth(:
Headed to tmart by FOOT.
The same old girls, Jessie, Sara & Gaby + Yu Qiu :D
They were walking really fast. Like we're rushing for time.
& I borrowed $5 from Jessie.
Spent like $4 on my lunch meal.
Walked back to school, searching high & low for my brother.
Chatt-ed with Jonas in school.
Since, I told him I'll be giving him the paper till my brother came.
The drawing is reaaaaally like shit.
My worst art ever in Secondary School.
I only like the head :/ The rest is ewwww.
Then that "monster" came.
Okay fine, he's not a monster. Happy?!
Rongbin came. We dao-ed each other at first.
Then Jonas was like ##
Jonas : Eh, why you two never talk?! I thought that time concert introduce each
other already. Now, like strangers.
Rongbin : Dont know.
Me : What? What did I do?
Jonas : Why you two never talk?Like strangers now.
-silence for 5 seconds (about)
Then, found out there's this stupid thing on my bag.
Like ewww! Really awful!
Like some sauce from Macdonalds.
Jonas, me, k.wei jie,yonghao didnt have tissues.
Only Rongbin has it. okay, a guy having tissues is kinda rare.
& he said, he got flu then bring tissues. KINDA RARE.
I doubt my brother would bring tissues along to school.
He'll go round asking here & there.
& I really really feel like killing Rongbin!
He's like so urgh!
Okay, I know i'm sec 1 you're sec 3. SO?!?!!?
He kept staring at my books, saying "hai sec 1 only"
& me & jonas was saying something bad through eye talking.
WAHAHAHAHA! & rongbin was blur-ed!
So, I borrowed 20cents from Rongbin, 50cents from Jonas.
Have to remeber to bring the following tomorrow
-$1 for Sara
-$0.40 for Ruhi
-$5 for Jessie
-$0.50 for Jonas
-$0.20 for Rongbin
Total : $6.20
*faints* like so much.
I spent $6.20 in one day! ohmygoodness!
Like, so much?
But I decided not to sms for a week, so, my bill shan't be high :D
I'm gonna be so dead in geography.
History seems like much nicer than geography.
Geography is sooo world-ly.
History is about the past.
: DDDD
Sara's complaining I've been low this days.
Mood Swings I suppose.
& Gaby george is like madly in love with *
People, don't misunderstand, its not him.
Its someone else.
Nah, Gaby's not in love with no one, no nothing.
hahahhaa, I love teasing her!
& my brother's having this "when-can-i-go-out session!"
with mummy & daddy hahaha!!!
negotiation time :D
& I wonder whether it'll succeeds!
I've gotta end this post here.
Since Ms Chong You Ming is like pestering me!
So yeah,
Bye People <3